Plantar Fasciitis

Support Group & Health Community

i was said i have plantar fasciitis in my right foot. i wear shoes all the time and insert in my shoes. i still stand on my feet alot and walk the dog . its hurting every day sorta 24/7 and my ankle to i massage it and put cream on it excersize the calf musle and it still in pain where my balance is off to i'm trying and its been maybe 1 yr or shorter i just want to get back to normal. it seems i cant walk like i use to stand alot things like that . can someone say it will get better and i'm not making it worse. i do the ice bottle to . i know its imflatam but its taking ove my foot on the right side.

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! Have you seen a posidatrist or a physitherapist for this? It's hard to say what you may be doing wrong without seeing you performing your exercises.

A physiotherapist could do this and give you individualized advice and follow-up on what to do and how. The podiatrist, on the other hand, could second-check you inserts and provide you with other treatment options, such as a night splint or ESWT.
hi mary went to the doctors you said and wearing shoes in the house till i go to bed. it all started when i did to much exercises and then went for a mri found bulging disc thats better but then they said i had shingles on my right side underbreast bone its th weird sensation on your skin like tingling feeling all on my right side then seeing a neru lady so they are doing mri on the neck and spine its crazy but my foot is pain and feels funny all the time and then i walk and it sorta hurts more but sometimes i can feel it getting better but i worry it could be other things right side of hand carpal tunnel its crazy so i just see doctors my husband says if its not going to kill you live with it, its hard because its something different happening to my right side of my body. its been 2 years now and i know it will get better but its still hard talking about it helps some what but i wish it would be like i use to be

Mary said:
Hi! Have you seen a posidatrist or a physitherapist for this? It's hard to say what you may be doing wrong without seeing you performing your exercises.

A physiotherapist could do this and give you individualized advice and follow-up on what to do and how. The podiatrist, on the other hand, could second-check you inserts and provide you with other treatment options, such as a night splint or ESWT.
Hey, feel free to vent as much as you need! We all get it! :)

I'm so sorry you are expericencing this. It must be difficult to put aside!

Do any of your doctors suspect your foot pain could be linked to what's happening with your spine? I've seen accounts like that on other forums. Especially if you have tingling and 24-7 pain, it's worth asking.

Also, have you been referred to a pain clinic or a pain doctor? They have a throughout knowledge of chronic pain - a thing other Mds don't - and as you probably know, chronic pain sometimes seems to be something with a life of its own. It spreads and moves and makes it's presence known for sometimes no reason, which doesn't mean it's in your head!

Don't give up! Doctors don't know everything about every condition and every body part, every one you see will provide you with a mix of good advice and cluelessness. ;-) You'll end up finding one that will help a little more than the others.
MARY THANKS SO MUCH FOR LISTENING TO ME THE FOOT DOCTOR SAID THE TINGLING IN FOOT IS A NERVE SO THATS WHEN IM GOING TO THE NERO LADY. I REALLY THING MY FOOT HAS ALOT TO DO WITH MY TROUBLES LIKE BALANCE AND JUST THE PAIN I FEEL IN MY FOOT I DONT LIKE TO TAKE PAIN PILLS TO MUCH SO I GO THIS ELVIES ITS ONLY FOR INFLAMATION THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER I'M GOING TO TRY MORE FOOT STRENGHS AND FOOT CARE WEARING BETTER INSERTS FOR THE FOOT . JUST SOMETIMES TALKING TO OTHERS WHO HAVE THE PAIN HELPS TO. WED I GO FOR THE SPINE AND HEAD MRI AND GOING TO THE DOCTOR FOR CARPAL TUNNEL HARD ITS HURTING MORE . I KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE IT WORST I'M GRATEFUL FOR GOD AND MY FAMILY AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT CAN TALK TO ME ABOUT THINGS LOVE APRIL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Jason.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service