Plantar Fasciitis

The Plantar Fasciitis Community Will Help

I've seen a few topics regarding Platar Fasciitis so I thought this might help...

The PediRoller is an exercise aid, offering immediate relief from common heel and arch foot pain. Used regularly, the PediRoller can maintain
healthy feet and address problems of heel and arch pain such as plantar
fasciitis.

The PediRoller helps stretch the plantar fascia, a band of connective tissue running along the bottom of the foot, increasing flexibility and reducing pain. Its ridged design massages tired feet, reducing tension
and stimulating circulation to the affected areas.

It can be used as cold therapy by chilling or freezing before use, which will help reduce inflammation and combat pain.

Easy to use, the PediRoller does not require batteries or electrics and can be used quickly while sitting reading, watching TV or just relaxing.

You can find out more at www.pediroller.co.uk

Hope this helps

Chris

Tags: Arch, Fasciitis, Heel, Pain, Plantar

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A frozen can of beans (or frozen individual water bottle) is an excellent low-cost substitute for this key PF rehab exercise.

Alternatively, for long-term cases where heat can be of help to relieve accumulated tensions and promote healing, you can use a bottle filled with warm water, or learn a few self-massage techniques on the web such as trigger point massage and cross-friction massage and apply them with almond oil or even soap in a warm bath before bedtime.
I agree with Chris. We have a water bottle that has a tube insert to which you can freeze it. The idea is this frozen tube keeps your water cold. In my case, I take the frozen tube out of the water bottle and roll it with the heal of my foot. It is cold and relieves the pain.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Jason.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service