Plantar Fasciitis

The Plantar Fasciitis Community Will Help

Pain so bad...I cry every morning and can't get out of bed w/out pain meds. My God, what can I do? I bought soul inserts today, am rolling my feet on frozen water bottles...I'm desperate.

This is affecting my life SO terribly, I don't know what to do...hopeless. Can anybody tell me the absolute best treatments that at least HELPED be able to get out of bed in the AM. I'm only 43 and have grown children as well as a 10 year old that reallly needs me. I also have a severe onset of Rheumatoid Arthritis... I's appeciate any substantially helpful info. Thanks, Kristine

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am sorry you are having so much pain. Try these exercise before you get out of bed in the morning. They help many people including my father. He does the belt exercise but uses a towel. I, on the other hand, have not gotten any relief from anything. I have had every procedure (except the cutting of the facia band) etc done to both feet and nothing. I am chronic though. I hope these help you. I am not sure that you will get immediate relief. It might take a few weeks to help.
Here is the link to the exercises.
http://www.heel-that-pain.com/plantar_fasciitis/exercise/plantar_fa...

Kelli

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Jason.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service