Plantar Fasciitis

Support Group & Health Community

Hi all,

I have been diagnosed with Plantar Fasciitis recently--caused by wearing Crocs all the time while I was pregnant. Anyway, my Dr. gave me a shot, a nite splint, and heel cups. While my pain is better, I really think some type of orthotic would really help. Dr. is balking at Rx orthotics--not sure why except he said OTC seem to work better. I see him again next Tuesday. I tried Dr. Scholls inserts for PF, but they actually hurt worse. I visited Good Feet, and was shocked at the $550 price tag. Road Runner Sports sells custom insoles for about $60. But at this point, my insurance would cover Rx orthotics 100% since I just had a baby. I'm just looking for ideas and references for specific products so I can go to my Dr. informed on what I need.

Thank you!

Views: 1574

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a bunion, hammer toes, wide front foot and narrow heel, low arches but none of that matters with the construction of orthofeet's shoes. I used to have pain in my heels and balls of my feet but no more. Yesterday I walked 7 miles and didn't come home with that "I can't wait to get these shoes off" feeling you get with other brands. They start off comfortable and stay comfortable. Thank you!!!!

Reply to Discussion

© 2018   Created by Jason.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service