Plantar Fasciitis

Support Group & Health Community

This is a Terrific & Helpful Community * Let's Keep it This Way :)

There have been a couple attempts by outsiders to post spam here, though thanks to our wonderful community they have been caught right away and banned from the site. If anyone notices something that looks out of place or like spam be sure to report it so we can keep this place awesome! 

Thanks to everyone who's been a major contributor and supporter of this site from the beginning: 

James Chong
Kaelyn
Lynn
shayes37
ginapf
shamrockfan
tghostlaw
pansy
nini
nursenpain
pforwhat
ScottR
rocknrollman23
EekaM765
BiblioSiren
bmehlman
denise
hockeymom
brooke

Look forward to growing an even more popular members site with all of you :)

Jason

Views: 449

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My doctor said he does not like to do surgery. He is making orthotics for me. I am still waiting for them. I sure hope they work or it is surgery.

Every doctor has his/her own way of doing things. Mine said custom orthotics wouldn't make a difference=and custom orthotics aren't covered by our insurance, unless the patient is diabetic, which I'm not. 

thanks caroline,   i wont be able to go back to work with any kind of cast, they wont let me, i drive school bus for the past 17 years.

Caroline Hall said:

Sounds good! And just to stress how important it is to take it easy on the feet and wear your regular shoes and orthotics all the time, once the cast comes off, I even put on my shoes if I need to use the bathroom during the night! That is enough of an incentive not to get up! There is a chance your arch can collapse and you can have nerve damage=but I haven't had any of those. It also helped that my nerve in there wasn't causing issues. I have had a really nearly perfect recuperation, thankfully. If you read my thread (the one that is called :Had an endoscopic plantar fascia release this morning 10/17/2011:) you can read what I have written about it.

I was released from my foot ortho's care yesterday (surgery will be 5 weeks old as of Monday) and he told me to keep doing the stretches = the ones I can do. Some I can't because of my knees, so I will. Driving anywhere with a cast is a big no no!

send me a link ok

Caroline Hall said:

I was released from my foot ortho's care yesterday (surgery will be 5 weeks old as of Monday) and he told me to keep doing the stretches = the ones I can do. Some I can't because of my knees, so I will. Driving anywhere with a cast is a big no no!

Hello and so thrilled to find this site and thank all of you for keeping this very informative site going. Sandy B

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Jason.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service