Plantar Fasciitis

Support Group & Health Community

I’m an IT professional and I use to work for hours in front of my laptop. This had caused some health issue for me. I have a vision problem  and I’m also suffering from severe neck pain, heel pain and back pain. I had tried to reduce the pain by changing the position of the work desk, but it is not working. When I consult a doctor, he told me to stop my work. What should I do? I can’t stop my work. Can I get an alternative solution? I read that physiotherapy treatment ( ) can relieve severe pains. Should I try that? Would it take so much time? Any thoughts?

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have both PF & HS for about 2 decades now.

The LATEST thing I'm trying is cold laser. I did get Graston done, hurts like anything but it was healing me. Then I had to stop for a few months, went backwards in my recovery, and now Graston is not helping me.

So, I went to see a chiropractor who does Cold Laser near me. I liked it a lot but it can get expensive even if it's just $40 per session. Try that method, see if you respond.

I liked Cold Laser enough to search for a way to DIY, and I found Vityas on ebay for less than $100. It took weeks to come but it finally came tonight. Even though I saw the Cold Laser chiro today, my feet were not feeling well. I did it tonight and was able to clean the kitchen, etc.

I also have neck issues, I used the Vityas CL on the area of my neck/shoulder that was aching and it seemed to help.

Even though I felt better, I took a shower tonight and I'm in bed, and I did not wear shoes (Oofos flip flops) in the shower and my feet hurt right now.

I will probably take a couple of pellets of Rhus Tox (homeopathy) after I write this to ease the pain & it also allegedly helps PF/HS. I think it works as sort of a pain killer.

Cold Laser may also help your vision, but that I do not know about, best to talk to an expert on that.

The other shoes I wear when walking (& I'm not doing it right now) were Joya shoes, men's (I have wide feet) INTERLOKKEN type.

Good luck hope this helps.

I think you should take a break and stop working few days. Check the improvements or if there'are any changes. Physiotherapy treatment is also a solution. I see that treatment site. they have counseling section too. What do they mean coping with stretches. Do you talked with them? hope you'll get some good advice then. 

Reply to Discussion


© 2019   Created by Jason.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service