Plantar Fasciitis

Support Group & Health Community

His blog is well worth reading.  I've been trying to find an answer to plantar fasciitis for 2 years, and what he says in his article about plantar fasciitis  makes more sense than anything else I've heard.  I'm not saying this to promote him; in fact, I don't even know who he is. I'm trying to find him; so if his practice is near where I live, maybe he'd agree to see me; if not, maybe he could recommend someone for me. I've had plantar fasciitis for over 2 years. 2 cortisone shots, physical therapy, blood flow stimulation therapy; nothing has worked.  Degenerative tissue showed on an ultrasound. On those rare occasions when it doesn't hurt, it feels squishy.  I'm not so sure I like the odds of successful shock wave, and I KNOW I don't like the odds of surgery.  This pain gets harder to live with every day. So, does anyone know where "Angry Orthopod" practices?

Views: 922

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Jane & Adriane for you replies. I'm going to keep researching, but I'm going to start the calf stretching too. Thanks for the new link showing how to do them on the bottom step. Here's the link I had found on the Angry Orthopod's blog https://onestretch.com/ for the gadget you can buy. Someone had posted that he doesn't practice medicine any more, so maybe he sells these HaHa. I don't know about pain from bottled up emotions, but I think I have a lot of emotions from bottled up pain!!! To clarify, I don't have PF, I had MN, but had surgery 3 months ago to remove them, which has cause way worse pain than before. Ugh! I got to this PF forum through a recommendation from the Angry Orthopod in a MN discussion though, so I'm going to try the calf stretches anyway. Nothing else has helped so far, so what the heck?! I hope I'll be able to do them.... not sure if I'll be able to tolerate the pressure on my arches. I'm in Louisiana USA. It's weird that most of the info I find online is from UK or Australia....

Has anyone else tried the calf stretching recommended by AngryOrthopod? My plan is to follow this and see. Also trying taping for temporary relief.

Has anyone else tried calf stretching recommended by Angry Arthropod my plan is to follow this. Thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Jason.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service