Plantar Fasciitis

Support Group & Health Community

What's wrong when your feet burn under the bottom?

Views: 280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have that sometimes.  I have severe PF.  I get a variety of symptoms when it is really flaring up.  I think the burning is pressure on a nerve from the inflammation.
I am told that is inflammation. I get that when I'm on my feet for too long. When my feet start to burn, I ice IMMEDIATELY for about 10-15 minutes. That usually helps alot. I've been told to do that by doctors and two physical therapists and since I've been doing it, I am noticing I don't have as much pain. Also rolling a tennis ball or frozen bottle under your foot several times a day helps me quite a bit. That stretches the facia and soothes it (because it's cold) and helps to prevent further tearing. Good luck.
That's it exactly Laurie.  Interestingly, while recovering from surgery, I would get that sensation on my heel.  It felt like it was so hot, almost like a fireball.  She had me put ice behind my knee to slow down the nerves and cool the blood, it really helped. (of course my foot was in a cast so I couldn't ice it directly_.
Kim said:
That's it exactly Laurie.  Interestingly, while recovering from surgery, I would get that sensation on my heel.  It felt like it was so hot, almost like a fireball.  She had me put ice behind my knee to slow down the nerves and cool the blood, it really helped. (of course my foot was in a cast so I couldn't ice it directly_.
I have found lately that rolling the frozen soda bottle  more often and frequent icing seems to be helping more than anything. I've been doing more of that and less stretching and I am having less pain than in months past. Accupuncture seemed to help some.....and no black eyes! LOL!

that's probably pf, or the beginnings of it... assuming its related to physical activity.

HI Hester,

I got it once and it was down to the shoes, so could be that also, if the soles are synthetic or cheapie ones

Oh so bad same problem with my friend. Its starts it with a shoes I think it depend on the shoes she always wear open shoe.

If any girl have to this problem so I prefer to wear flat shoes.............

Everybody like to wear stylish and fashionable shoe. I like to high heel but I can't wear it for a long time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Jason.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service