Plantar Fasciitis

Support Group & Health Community

All Discussions Tagged 'shoes' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Going barefoot actually helping?

Everyone recommends never going barefoot if you have PF. However, I find that the only time I am pain-free, or nearly so, is going barefoot…

Started by JanetM

14 on Monday
Reply by michelle middleton

How I cured my PF.

It all started 4 months ago when (out of the blue) I got this sharp pain in the arches of my feet while walking on the street. After 2 week…

Started by silviaMay

0 Apr 14, 2015

Awesome Kuru shoes - only relief I've found

Don't know if any of you have tried these, but I found Kuru Footwear online by googling.  I work retail and am on my feet all day.  I devel…

Started by Patti

5 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Nope

Stylish shoes?

Hi! I've been struggling with my feet for awhile now (I have plantar fasciitis, bunions and issues with my achilles tendons) and my doctor…

Started by Vicki Fraser

10 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Sophie Michael

Skechers Shape Ups are the only thing that have worked

I had my first PF problem in my 20s, and it was quickly fixed with custom orthotics. Then, when I hit 44, I got my second bout, and it's be…

Started by livingstone

6 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Kathy

Toning gym shoes

Has anyone tried any of the new toning gym shoes like True Balance or Easy Tone?  I just started wearing them about a month ago, and I've d…

Started by C Ziegler

2 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by AF 29

Toning gym shoes

Has anyone tried any of the new toning gym shoes like True Balance or Easy Tone?  I just started wearing them about a month ago, and I've d…

Started by C Ziegler

0 Feb 1, 2011

My experience with and relief from PF, shared here in hopes that others may find similar relief.

I have suffered with PF since early January 2010. I first noticed the problem after a mild impact of my right heel caused when I lowered my…

Started by Jim Boudousquie

15 May 12, 2010
Reply by Kelli Wasielewski

RSS

© 2017   Created by Jason.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service