Plantar Fasciitis

Support Group & Health Community

All Discussions Tagged 'plantar' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surgery?

Has anyone had surgery to release the plantar fascia?  I have been dealing with PF off and on for 3 years and it has reached the point that…

Started by Shawna Griffith

16 Feb 21
Reply by Catherine Antosh

PF In Young Teens

I'm Sara and I am 14 years old in 8th grade. I have plantar fasciitis on both feet. I have had the pain for a over a year and a half, but d…

Started by Sara

6 Jan 28
Reply by Trisha

Reflexology as a treatment for plantar fascitis

I have suffered 2 years from plantar fascitis with no improvement (from shockwave therapy to night splints to slant boards to corizone inje…

Started by Organization Volunteer

6 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Elaine Greenfield

Radiotherapy

Dear Forum Members, Can I introduce myself and the treatment that I can offer for plantar fasciitis: I am a consultant oncologist (cancer s…

Started by RS

0 Aug 17, 2016

PF that doesn't go away

I have been suffering from PF since July now, and I've done just about everything but it hasn't helped. It's worse in my right foot. I've h…

116 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Jasminel80

Electric Pulses that Kill the Nerve in the Foot?

My aunt told me that she was looking into getting a experimental type of electric therapy that actually uses electrical impulses to kill th…

11 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by john king

How I Cured My Plantar Fasciitis

I am a 26 year old long distance runner and have had PF in both feet. I am sharing my story in hopes that it helps someone because I unders…

Started by Austin

6 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Jess Joy

heel pain in morning

Hi all I am new to this forum.I have been suffering with heel pain for the last couple of days and I used some cream to cure heel pain bas…

Started by BLESSY

8 Dec 25, 2015
Reply by Camille Harthorne

Surgery In 2 Days

I'm having PF release surgery in 2 days. Just wondering if any of you had a heel bone spur as well as PF?  My podiatrist (the one doing the…

Started by JM

5 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Camille Harthorne

Awesome Kuru shoes - only relief I've found

Don't know if any of you have tried these, but I found Kuru Footwear online by googling.  I work retail and am on my feet all day.  I devel…

Started by Patti

5 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Nope

RSS

© 2017   Created by Jason.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service