Plantar Fasciitis

Support Group & Health Community

All Discussions Tagged 'pain' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plantar fasciitis treatment

Plantar fasciitis is a very common problem among all age groups. Its is basically a extra or sudden stretch in the belt like structure call…

Started by Justin Howard

0 Apr 23, 2013

6 months of pain finally getting real relief!

Ive been dealing with heel pain for 6 months. I am not cured, but i am starting to find things that work. thought i should share them with…

Started by richard thompson

5 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by william prowse

How I Resolved My Chronic PF

I've been feeling guilty for not sharing my experience since my last posting. Here goes, though I won't get involved in further discussions…

Started by Eli

1 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by william prowse

How I Resolved My Chronic PF

I've been feeling guilty for not sharing my experience since my last posting. Here goes, though I won't get involved in further discussions…

Started by Eli

0 Feb 3, 2013

Stationary recumbent biking a cuase of PF pain?

I came down with PF 10 months ago. Went to a Podiatrist and began the exercises and night splint then got orthotic inserts and finally cort…

Started by Bill Johnson

4 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Francisco Hernandez

Tried all the treatments...still in pain

For over a year I have been in pain from PF. I don't remember what it is like to not hurt. I finally found a doctor who started me on alive…

Started by Kimberly Machi

26 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by too much pain

Injection question

I have had two injections done.  The first worked wonderfully and was really pleased and able to make progress in therapy.  However, the se…

Started by Laura Parker

0 Oct 27, 2012

One week check from PF release surgery performed on 4/13/11

This was my first doctor's appointment since my surgery and also the first time I had been out of my bedroom in a week.  My first task was…

Started by Kim

15 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Kim

Plantar Faciitis ??

My wife was recently diagoised with PF and is in the sleep boot and taking anti- inflammitories...now after playing the last two softball g…

Started by Richard Edwards

3 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Joe Billings

Wife could hardly walk

My wife of 34 years has been teaching for the last 30 years  developed Plantar Fasciitis and in the last 2 years had developed unbearable p…

Started by Joe Billings

2 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Joe Billings

RSS

© 2017   Created by Jason.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service