Plantar Fasciitis

Support Group & Health Community

All Discussions Tagged 'pain' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PF In Young Teens

I'm Sara and I am 14 years old in 8th grade. I have plantar fasciitis on both feet. I have had the pain for a over a year and a half, but d…

Started by Sara

6 Jan 28
Reply by Trisha

Pain after PF surgery

Hi I am new here, but I have been suffering with Pf on and off for at least 12 years but within the last two years it really flared and I w…

Started by Sally

69 Jan 16
Reply by Cara

Surgery?

Has anyone had surgery to release the plantar fascia?  I have been dealing with PF off and on for 3 years and it has reached the point that…

Started by Shawna Griffith

15 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Bernice Hunter

Reflexology as a treatment for plantar fascitis

I have suffered 2 years from plantar fascitis with no improvement (from shockwave therapy to night splints to slant boards to corizone inje…

Started by Organization Volunteer

6 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Elaine Greenfield

Radiotherapy

Dear Forum Members, Can I introduce myself and the treatment that I can offer for plantar fasciitis: I am a consultant oncologist (cancer s…

Started by RS

0 Aug 17, 2016

PF that doesn't go away

I have been suffering from PF since July now, and I've done just about everything but it hasn't helped. It's worse in my right foot. I've h…

116 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Jasminel80

Electric Pulses that Kill the Nerve in the Foot?

My aunt told me that she was looking into getting a experimental type of electric therapy that actually uses electrical impulses to kill th…

11 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by john king

Pain is a Distraction from Difficult Emotions

Dear Plantaar Fasciitis Sufferers, I joined this Forum in 2009 with some disturbing foot pain. This pain increased until I was almost comp…

Started by andrew bayliss

0 Feb 4, 2015

Frustrating heel pain

I know they say plantar fasciitis does not happen over night and it is the tearing of the tendon. My heel pain did happen over night. I do…

37 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Stephanie

Having PF release surgery on April 13, 2011

I have SEVERE Planter's Fasciitis.   I have had this condition on and off for the last six years in both feet.  It is extremely painful.  H…

Started by Kim

40 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Linda K

RSS

© 2017   Created by Jason.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service