Plantar Fasciitis

Support Group & Health Community

All Discussions Tagged 'heel' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stationary recumbent biking a cuase of PF pain?

I came down with PF 10 months ago. Went to a Podiatrist and began the exercises and night splint then got orthotic inserts and finally cort…

Started by Bill Johnson

4 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Francisco Hernandez

some things that have helped me- thank God for my acupuncturist!

Hi all, I'm looking for a chronic heel pain support board, and thought I'd share what has worked to some degree for me. I have bilateral he…

Started by Lauren

0 Sep 4, 2012

chronic PF, bilateral heel spurs, some things that help me

Hi all, I'm looking for a chronic heel pain support board, and thought I'd share what has worked to some degree for me. I have bilateral he…

Started by Lauren

0 Sep 4, 2012

I'm Desperate! PF Has Stolen My Life and It's Killing me Softly

One day in Nov 2008 I woke up with toe gout,swollen feet, painful heels,shoulder pain. At the emergency they gave me cortisone injections a…

Started by Eli

2 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Eli

a lump on the side of the foot - HELP!

hi! my name is Andrew, i live in Ukraine. about 6 months ago (Feb 2011 or so) i first felt a lump under the skin of my foot, on the edge wh…

Started by Andrew Veresay

1 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Andrew Veresay

Wii Fit - Footwear??

Love Wii Fit but surely not good for heel pain and PF. Are there any footwear options out there that support the feet and won't hurt the ba…

Started by Teresa Larson

0 Jun 7, 2011

Foot pain after starting Body Pump class barefoot

I started having heel pain after I started a body pump class that is done on mats-so I have to be barefoot. Could low impact exercise (usin…

Started by Jane Jackson

1 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Lynn Smith

Heel pain, maybe not PF?

I had PF on the soles of my feet a couple of years ago. Now, for the last 3 months, I've had pain on the backs of my heels. I don’t think…

Started by Denise Magneson

2 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Denise Magneson

Achilles Tendonitis

From what I've been reading, I think I may have Achilles Tendonitis.  Does anyone here have any experience with that?  I first thought th…

Started by Beth Bengough

0 Apr 7, 2010

Vibrams/Gymnastics/Heel Spurs/Broken Ankle effect on PF?

New to this community, thanks in advance for any help! in brief, I have PF and a heel spur in my left foot. Probably one in my right, too,…

Started by vanessa steck

1 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by El Da

RSS

© 2018   Created by Jason.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service