Plantar Fasciitis

Support Group & Health Community

Camille Harthorne's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for sharing some great tips. Stretching indeed is something that has helpe…"

Camille Harthorne replied Mar 9, 2016 to How I Cured My Plantar Fasciitis

6 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by Jess Joy

"Nice to know ultrasound still works for some. It's efficacy has been disputed for qu…"

Camille Harthorne replied Jan 1, 2016 to Portable Handheld Ultrasound Devices

4 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Camille Harthorne

"I wonder if mobilizations or manipulations of joints and tissues would help first. W…"

Camille Harthorne replied Jan 1, 2016 to I'm Back

2 Jan 1, 2016

"For me, surgery is always the last option. As you have already done almost all possi…"

Camille Harthorne replied Jan 1, 2016 to Opinions?

5 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Kimberly1evans

"Firstly, glad to hear no abnormality on diagnostic examinations. So then, we really…"

Camille Harthorne replied Jan 1, 2016 to Increased pain during stretching/treatment?

6 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Elisa Lam

"Hey, don't feel discouraged yet. The open stitch will close eventually like any othe…"

Camille Harthorne replied Jan 1, 2016 to PF surgery and calf release, advice needed!

1 Jan 1, 2016

"Technically, the megahertz in an ultrasound dictates how the deep in the tissues the…"

Camille Harthorne replied Jan 1, 2016 to ultrasound machines for sale and settings

1 Jan 1, 2016

"They say the human body is the greatest machine ever made. It was made to withstand…"

Camille Harthorne replied Dec 25, 2015 to Walk barefoot or not???

2 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Maizie

"Hello and welcome. Firstly, creams' function usually involves negating the pain sens…"

Camille Harthorne replied Dec 25, 2015 to heel pain in morning

8 Dec 25, 2015

"Wow. Thanks for notifying us. This is one new approach worth doing for cases like th…"

Camille Harthorne replied Dec 25, 2015 to Cast on foot?

15 Jun 20, 2016
Reply by JoanB

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jason.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service