Plantar Fasciitis

Support Group & Health Community

Heather S.'s Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Will do Anne - thanks so much for the encouragement!"

Heather S. replied Jul 11, 2011 to Treatment for a really stubborn case of pf...

6 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Heather S.

"I met with Dr. Feldman and he told me that I was not a good candidate for ESW Therap…"

Heather S. replied Jul 9, 2011 to Treatment for a really stubborn case of pf...

6 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Heather S.

"I found out the name of treatment/instrument.  It is called Gameready and it is awes…"

Heather S. replied Jun 28, 2011 to Treatment for a really stubborn case of pf...

6 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Heather S.

"I want you to know that I am following your progress.  Thanks very much for posting…"

Heather S. replied Jun 12, 2011 to Had PRP injection yesterday.

2 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Heather S.

"Well I finally have been receiving some new treatment that may be helping a little. …"

Heather S. replied Jun 12, 2011 to Treatment for a really stubborn case of pf...

6 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Heather S.

"Thanks for your post.  I have been concerned about a mis-diagnosis since my situatio…"

Heather S. replied May 28, 2011 to Plantar Fasciitis? Maybe Not

11 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Nikki

"Suzy,   My PF came on over the course of several years - all the while wearing Dansk…"

Heather S. replied May 28, 2011 to Orthotics making things worse

7 May 16
Reply by akshay ortho

"David,   Where did you get this treatment?  I live in the U.S. in San Diego, Califor…"

Heather S. replied May 28, 2011 to Non-Invasive Solution for PF Correction

4 May 29, 2011
Reply by David Michael Gardner

"She said that since my pain is spread out and not in a very specific spot the surger…"

Heather S. replied May 25, 2011 to Symptoms - what range of symptoms have you all experienced?

4 May 25, 2011
Reply by Heather S.

"Thanks T.D. Just to clarify,  are people are terrified of the morning pain or surgic…"

Heather S. replied May 24, 2011 to Symptoms - what range of symptoms have you all experienced?

4 May 25, 2011
Reply by Heather S.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Jason.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service