Plantar Fasciitis

Support Group & Health Community

Treatments (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How much do arch supports help?

Hi, I am planning to buy arch support for my feet, but before I do I want to ask, how much do they help? do they give relif from the pain?…

Started by Joseph

14 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by OnTheBay

plantar fasciitis survival guide??

What do you guys think about plantar fasciitis survival guide? there information is great so far but I want to check here to see if its a s…

Started by Ally Mendoza

2 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by MIke Johnson

Walking Boot/Cast

I am considering trying the walking boot/cast on one foot for my PF.  The doc I saw today suggested doing a cortisone shot first, then goin…

Started by melgirl30

15 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by tcfoot wearcorp

Anyone tried Radiation Therapy for PF?

It seems to be relativley new, but a study has shown it to be 98% successful. Was wondering if anyone has tried it, and has been told what…

Started by Oliver Watkins

1 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by melgirl30

Anyone tried zinc oxide bandaging?

I tried zinc oxide bandaging a couple of months ago and i was pain free for about a week. I haven't tried it since, but was wondering if a…

Started by Oliver Watkins

0 Aug 20, 2013

ORTHOTICS

Hello all I thought I would share this with fellow sufferers of the scourge known as plantar fasciitis and what I am currently doing about…

Started by Michael Devaney

1 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Ally Mendoza

What is the best at home treatment?

Two days ago my left heel started hurting really bad. I have orthotics that I was told I could stop wearing because they weren't going to h…

Started by Morgan August

2 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Ally Mendoza

Plantar Fasciitis? Maybe Not

For the past two years I believed that I had plantar fasciitis.  I drifted through no fewer than four podiatrists who gave me orthotics, co…

Started by T. D. Sharkey

11 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Nikki

6 months of pain finally getting real relief!

Ive been dealing with heel pain for 6 months. I am not cured, but i am starting to find things that work. thought i should share them with…

Started by richard thompson

5 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by william prowse

Orthotics--Rx or OTC?

Hi all,   I have been diagnosed with Plantar Fasciitis recently--caused by wearing Crocs all the time while I was pregnant. Anyway, my Dr.…

Started by Melanie Nygaard

13 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by william prowse

RSS

© 2017   Created by Jason.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service