Plantar Fasciitis

Support Group & Health Community

Treatments (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Foot surgery

My podiatrist recommended yesterday for me to have the surgery, cutting the tendon, cos I have had the pain for about 6 months, and have wo…

Started by judy c wilson

27 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by john king

Electric Pulses that Kill the Nerve in the Foot?

My aunt told me that she was looking into getting a experimental type of electric therapy that actually uses electrical impulses to kill th…

Started by Organization Volunteer

11 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by john king

Portable Handheld Ultrasound Devices

Has anyone used hand held Ultrasound devices for PF and are they effective? I see them priced for $250 online, but wonder if they are a goo…

Started by Joe

4 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Camille Harthorne

I'm Back

Hello all.  I am back.... unfortunately (or fortunately, due to the kind people in these forums!).  I had PF surgery 2 years ago on my left…

Started by Lisa

2 Jan 1, 2016

PF surgery and calf release, advice needed!

After years of suffering I finally had surgery!  I did the PF release surgery (open) and the calf release.  I am 3 1/2 weeks post op and I…

Started by Kimberly Barrientos

1 Jan 1, 2016

ultrasound machines for sale and settings

My physical therapist used ultrasound with a gel. He used a setting of 3meghertz at a depth of 1 (not sure what unit).   I wanted to buy an…

Started by hubert townsend

1 Jan 1, 2016

Tape, Tape, Tape!

I have just recently became a believer in what taping can do for Plantar Fasciitis / Metatarsalgia / Morton's Neuroma. I had Morton's Neuro…

Started by Maizie

4 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Maizie

plantar bfst wrap

Hi,    I have been dealing with this foot problem for about 6 years.  I am a chef and have to be on my feet a good portion of the day.  I…

Started by Mitchell Feinstein

15 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Maizie

Recovering from PF surgery!! Need advice!

I had PF surgery 9 days ago on my left foot. I went for my one week follow up on Friday. My doctor said I"m healing good and it looks good…

Started by Heather Wood

3 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Mkinskel

Awesome Kuru shoes - only relief I've found

Don't know if any of you have tried these, but I found Kuru Footwear online by googling.  I work retail and am on my feet all day.  I devel…

Started by Patti

5 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Nope

RSS

© 2017   Created by Jason.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service