Plantar Fasciitis

Support Group & Health Community

Plantar Fasciitis Talk (1,059)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This is the worst pain...........and I cannot live my life

Hi everyone, I wanted to be a part of something that only you would understand. I have tried PRP a real waste of money. Have you tried it?…

Started by Andrea

30 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Judy258

Shoes for plantar fasciitis

Hi all, can anyone suggest me which shoes would be the best for aged people suffering from plantar fasciitis?  My dad has been diagnosed wi…

Started by lindajmarshal

3 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by LD Rabbit

Spasms

I have been diagnosed with plantar fasciitis and get severe spasms on the bottom of my feet - usually on my heel and very high arch. Has an…

Started by Mamamia

0 Sep 6, 2016

want to know pain about Plantar Fasciitis

Hi,  just a general question about PF pain, I used to have minor discomfort in the ball of the foot (just feel tight and little sore), and…

Started by Vivien Ting

1 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Ruth

Radiotherapy to treat plantar fasciitis

Dear Forum Members, Can I introduce myself and the treatment that I can offer for plantar fasciitis: I am a consultant oncologist (cancer s…

Started by RS

0 Aug 17, 2016

Nightsplints- Long term Use

When orthopedists in Canada told me I had to sleep with them on they never said when to stop. When I felt cured of PF I nonetheless continu…

Started by Edie

0 Aug 5, 2016

My Success Treating Chronic PF

Seven years ago I suffered excruciating heel pain, was diagnosed with PF and had my first cortisone injections. Recommended exercises, anti…

Started by Edie

0 Aug 5, 2016

PAIN STOPPED WITH VICKS VAPO RUB

HI, I MIGHT RECEIVE FLACK FROM THIS - I'M NOT SURE, BUT HERE GOES. FOR THE PAST 6 WEEKS I'VE HAD THE MOST RIDICULOUS PAIN IN MY FOOT WHICH…

Started by Dianne Gluyas

0 Aug 1, 2016

Plantar fasciitis

Hi all, I have been diagnosed with plantar fasciitis. It pains badly (especially in the morning). What should I do to get rid of this? One…

Started by florencejfrazee

2 Jul 27, 2016
Reply by Nicole Miller

PF that doesn't go away

I have been suffering from PF since July now, and I've done just about everything but it hasn't helped. It's worse in my right foot. I've h…

Started by Organization Volunteer

116 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Jasminel80

RSS

© 2017   Created by Jason.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service