Plantar Fasciitis

Support Group & Health Community

Plantar Fasciitis Talk (1,061)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New here, Need Advice on My PF Situation.

So, I have been dealing with Plantar Fasciitis for about 5 years, but recently got it diagnosed and identified as PF from a podiatrist 2 ye…

Started by Bryan

8 Apr 27
Reply by Becky Garretson

15 Years living with PF - help please!

Hiya,   I was originally diagnosed with PF 15 years ago and have treid about 15 different treatments but none help and currently my PF is t…

Started by Peter Williams

79 Apr 27
Reply by Becky Garretson

Continued Pain with Plantar Fasciitis

I am 27 and was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis in March of this year. 3 weeks after my diagnosis I was able to get the cortisone injectio…

Started by Megan

3 Apr 27
Reply by Becky Garretson

New to the forum! Young, and in extreme bilateral pain.

Hello all! I'm new to the forum- new to any forum, in fact! I am in my early 20's and have been dealing with SEVERE pain in both of my feet…

Started by Kate Lib

8 Mar 15
Reply by akshay ortho

Pain after PF surgery

Hi I am new here, but I have been suffering with Pf on and off for at least 12 years but within the last two years it really flared and I w…

Started by Sally

71 Mar 15
Reply by akshay ortho

Does night splint really work?

Before I buy this, I'd like to hear from others who have purchased it. Does it work? Is one kind better than another? Did you buy from onli…

Started by Ren Anne

5 Feb 16
Reply by akshay ortho

Time off work

Hi everyone ~   i won't go into my history/severe PF diagnosis, but will say that i've let the pain go on for several months before seeking…

Started by amy adkins

7 Jan 17
Reply by akshay ortho

Any tips for before/after my op?

Hello everyone, I am hoping for some advice please. I've had PF for over two years now in my right foot. I got it through running. Over the…

Started by Ely Heap

29 Jan 7
Reply by Gary Hethcoat

Cowboy boots/Work boots

I've had PF for about 12 years but I've learned from skimming a few of the discussions that it's not nearly as severe as that suffered by m…

Started by Sam Ratcliffe

0 Dec 28, 2017

New Balance Shoes?

Hmmm...not real sure how to post here....   But...here's story....   Just back from vacation in FLA.....took long walks along beach for exe…

Started by laurie

6 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by Lilly Derrah

RSS

© 2018   Created by Jason.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service