Plantar Fasciitis

Support Group & Health Community

Plantar Fasciitis Talk (1,063)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

the top of my foot has started hurting

the top of my foot has started hurting i've had pf for several years, had surgery on one foot (made it worse) gone to phys therapy, do stre…

Started by connie hertzel

2 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Lynn W

Orthotics

I've posted so frequently in this last week since I found this Community. I've so appreciated the comments, questions, and experiences shar…

Started by Sandy

4 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Sandy

Just ranting about pf

At 7:45pm on October 11, 2009, Trish said… Hi. I am happy to find this forum to talk about plantar fasciitis with people who really underst…

Started by Trish

4 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Trish

Need help and info

I am having EXTREME pains that run along the inside of my left arch from heel to big toe. Sounds like PF BUT I have NO pain in my heel and…

Started by Rich Baker

0 Oct 10, 2009

Has anyone been healed from this?

I just joined and have been reading through some of the posts, and I must say, WOW, I'm so discouraged. I have had PF since July, both feet…

Started by Linda

5 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Sandy

Plantar Fasciitis

Hi Everyone - I am really hoping that someone out there can help me - I have bi-lateral plantar fasciitis for going on a year now confirmed…

Started by Organization Volunteer

24 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Linda

Taping Methods

I am trying the tape method shown in the video and it has brought immediate relief. This method differs from my doctor's method. Instead of…

Started by Cuneo

0 Oct 5, 2009

Gastrocnemius Recession surgery for PF???

I've had PF for over 5 years treating it with conservative measures -- orthotics, PT, rest, etc. I recently visited a new podiatrist who su…

Started by Dulcie Bagley

0 Oct 2, 2009

Had PF 20+ years ago & now it is back

I have experience with PF from about 1985. NO: You will NOT have this for life! I had trouble for 1-2 years the first time and was pretty m…

Started by Greta

0 Sep 28, 2009

PF

Has anyone out there ever had any success with PF healing and the pain going away? I really can't take too much more of this.

Started by Vickie Angelo

0 Sep 28, 2009

RSS

© 2018   Created by Jason.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service