Plantar Fasciitis

Support Group & Health Community

General Heel Pain, Heel Spurs, and more (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has anyone tried a Tens Unit for PF

I have a tens unit I received some time ago for therapy related to another unjury.  Has anyone used a tens unit to relieve pain associated…

Started by Lisa P

34 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Correy Smith

Feet

What's wrong when your feet burn under the bottom?

Started by Hester Brooks

12 Sep 16, 2014
Reply by fifa15utcoins

Frustrating heel pain

I know they say plantar fasciitis does not happen over night and it is the tearing of the tendon. My heel pain did happen over night. I do…

Started by Organization Volunteer

37 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Stephanie

A decade of pain. HELP ME !

Hello, I'm sure everyone here has heard this all before but here goes, I have had plantar fasciitis for about 10 years and can't seen to s…

Started by Josh

20 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Alison Mills

heel spur help

Back when I was in my sixties, I developed painful heel spurs.  My gp referred me to a great podiatrist, who made me some inserts.  They he…

Started by Sara Dustin

0 May 1, 2013

Help

Can anyone tell me if I have plantar fasciitis or something else ?   Whenever I wear a pair of shoes other than dress shoes, I get pain in…

Started by Bert Lee

4 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by S S S

Root of the problem?

I was originally diagnosed with achilles tendonitis. The pain still exists in the achilles, especially in the morning, but stretching helps…

Started by putmeincoach!

8 May 21, 2012
Reply by Doggymama

numbness

I have pf pretty bad for a 2nd time. The only thing is with this episode I have noticed that my little toe started to get numb.  Now the nu…

Started by KA

3 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth

a lump on the side of the foot - HELP!

hi! my name is Andrew, i live in Ukraine. about 6 months ago (Feb 2011 or so) i first felt a lump under the skin of my foot, on the edge wh…

Started by Andrew Veresay

1 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Andrew Veresay

PF rears it's ugly head. again.

I have PF and thought it was under control after ALL remedies other than surgery and accupuncture.  (going on 1 year now).  A heavy dose of…

Started by Chad Moll

5 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Brenda Bensema

RSS

© 2018   Created by Jason.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service