Plantar Fasciitis

Support Group & Health Community

General Heel Pain, Heel Spurs, and more (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frustrating heel pain

I know they say plantar fasciitis does not happen over night and it is the tearing of the tendon. My heel pain did happen over night. I do…

Started by Organization Volunteer

37 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Stephanie

A decade of pain. HELP ME !

Hello, I'm sure everyone here has heard this all before but here goes, I have had plantar fasciitis for about 10 years and can't seen to s…

Started by Josh

20 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Alison Mills

heel spur help

Back when I was in my sixties, I developed painful heel spurs.  My gp referred me to a great podiatrist, who made me some inserts.  They he…

Started by Sara Dustin

0 May 1, 2013

Help

Can anyone tell me if I have plantar fasciitis or something else ?   Whenever I wear a pair of shoes other than dress shoes, I get pain in…

Started by Bert Lee

4 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by S S S

Root of the problem?

I was originally diagnosed with achilles tendonitis. The pain still exists in the achilles, especially in the morning, but stretching helps…

Started by putmeincoach!

8 May 21, 2012
Reply by Doggymama

numbness

I have pf pretty bad for a 2nd time. The only thing is with this episode I have noticed that my little toe started to get numb.  Now the nu…

Started by KA

3 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth

a lump on the side of the foot - HELP!

hi! my name is Andrew, i live in Ukraine. about 6 months ago (Feb 2011 or so) i first felt a lump under the skin of my foot, on the edge wh…

Started by Andrew Veresay

1 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Andrew Veresay

PF rears it's ugly head. again.

I have PF and thought it was under control after ALL remedies other than surgery and accupuncture.  (going on 1 year now).  A heavy dose of…

Started by Chad Moll

5 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Brenda Bensema

More than just heel pain for me...

I have had PF for over 15 years.  No treatment has ever worked.  My pain is different in that it's not only heel pain, but really bad tight…

Started by Shelly H

0 Jun 4, 2011

PF in left foot

I was playing tennis the other day and went for a ball, I heard and felt a ripping in my left calf.  My hubby had to help me off the court…

Started by Misty Lomax

0 May 17, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by Jason.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service